Planning and Zoning Department
See below for the latest news in the Planning and Zoning Department...
March 30, 2021 Planning Commission Meeting - Briarwood Estates was on the agenda as follows:
- Case No. 16-2021: Referral of Resolution 26-2021 to Planning Commission from the 3/16/21 Council Meeting. This mandatory referral pursuant to Section 9.06 of the Village Charter relates to an annexation request of approximately 118 acres of land from Richfield Township.
- Case 17-2021: Ordinance 30-2021 referred from the 3/16/21 Council Meeting pursuant to Section 9.06 of the Charter and Section 1115.05 of the Planning and Zoning Code. Village Council is requesting Planning Commission’s report and recommendation of the Zoning District to be applied to the approximate 118 acres of land proposed to be annexed from Richfield Township.
- Case 12-2021: The applicant is requesting preliminary plan approval to create 130 sublots on approximately 126 acres currently located in Richfield Township but subject of a filed annexation to the Village.
- Case 13-2021: The applicant is requesting preliminary development plan approval for a proposed 130 single-family home subdivision on approximately 126 acres currently located in Richfield Township but subject of a filed annexation to the Village.
CLICK HERE to view a copy of the 3/30/21 presentation by Pulte Homes.
April 15, 2020 Council Work Session Meeting - Briarwood was on the agenda as follows:
- Overview and update of Briarwood, water and sewer systems.
CLICK HERE to view a copy of the 4/15/20 presentation by Brian Frantz.
Cleveland Water - Waterline Extension Project
November 18, 2020 Council Special Meeting - all properties that would benefit from the waterline extension project were invited to attend this virtual meeting. The presentation provided information about the project schedule, approximate connection costs and the incentives associated with connecting early, and the application process to connect. A copy of the presentation provided by Cleveland Water Department and Brian Frantz can be viewed HERE.
CLICK HERE for a copy of the Residential Connection application.
CLICK HERE for a copy of the Commercial Connection application.
* Note: the application process is handled through Cleveland Water and application questions should be directed to:
Cleveland Water @ (216)664-2444, ext. 74632 or email email@example.com